Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Shockwave


On Wednesday we went to Six Flags. We rode a lot of rides there. The last roller coaster that we rode was The Shockwave. The Shockwave had a shorter line than it usually does, so when we rode it the people that make it go said that we could ride again. So we did! And two times on The Shockwave is too much for Dad. He got sick after the end. Dad took the video the second time we were on the ride. Every time on the loops Jacob bends his head down as low as it can go! Whenever Dad was filming us the second time I was getting scared that he was going to let go of Mom's camera....but he had the strap on his arm so he wouldn't lose it!

3 comments:

Windy Smith said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I think when people get old like your dad they just cant take those big rides much anymore because that happened to me the last time I rode a big roller-coaster. It looks like Jacob is terrified and you are screaming the whole time.

Melissa said...

I love the video! Don't worry, if you need a non-sissy grown-up to ride all the cool rides with you, I'll do it!
Can't wait to see y'all! Denver is AWESOME!!!!

Melissa said...

Cole, would you tell Jacob that even though I held his hand at Six Flags dosen`t mean I love him! oh, and by the way, how old were you when you went on that ride? It sure looks like you were little!


from Peyton.