Friday, August 17, 2007

Colorado

We made it into Colorado a few days a go. The trip was very long. I didn't like it so much, so I had to entertain myself. To entertain myself I would read a book, look at a map, look out the window, or go to sleep. Zzzzzzzz. I'm glad that we're here now. Our house is very nice. Now we have stairs and we haven't ever had stairs. So a few days ago Annalisa was so tired that after the first 4 steps she laid down and fell asleep. After she woke up she said "My bed was too far!" I like our new house a lot.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Do you have your own room now, Cole?

Cole said...

not yet. I still have to share with Jacob and he is really messy.

Windy Smith said...

I am glad you like your new house! I always wanted a house with stairs so I will have to come visit for sure! Tell your mom to take some pictures of your school so we can see what it looks like! Did Rodrigez make the trip ok? We miss you! Happy Birthday 1 day early. I will be sending you some mail. Hopefully you will get it by the end of the week!

Melissa said...

Dear Cole, I am glad you came to colorado. I mostly liked it because you got to come to my party. I`m glad I got to invite you to my party, thanks for all your comments!


from Peyton.