Monday, February 5, 2007

At The Hospital Again!

OK! I just can't stand all this hospital stuff. It's driving me crazy! So this is The History of Cole Newton To Tell People How To Avoid the Doctor. This one is Volume 1. It reads, NEVER SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN. I hope you enjoyed that. Now for Volume 2. It says, IF YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN AND CUT YOUR EYE WHILE YOU SLEEP, LISTEN CLOSELY-- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE HOSPITAL AND YOU ARE GETTING YOUR EYE DILATED HOPE THAT YOUR PUPIL WON'T STAY HUGE. That is all the advice I'm giving you so, REMEMBER! I'm going to cut to the chase. The doctor I had took forever and said that I had to go to another hospital and stay home until my eye is better!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for your enlightening words....I hope I don't sleep with my eyes open anytime soon!

Michael said...

I slept with a mirror in front of my face once just to make sure my eyes were closed, and I didn't see myself all night long. My eyes must have been closed.