Monday, June 11, 2007

All-Stars

This year I played baseball for the Blue Jays and the Red Sox. The Red Sox was a tournament team for 8-9 year olds and we played games on Saturdays. The Blue Jays was my home team and Jacob played on that team with me. We played during the week. When I played for the Red Sox, Peepaw and Granma would come to watch me play. Our team only lost 2 games. We got 1st place at 2 tournaments (Gladewater and Overton) and 2nd place at one tournament (Kilgore). Henderson was the only team that beat us. This past Saturday I found out I made ALL-STARS! I am excited about playing ALL-STARS because I get to play more baseball. My team will be almost all the same players as the Red Sox team, so I think we will be good. I have practice tonight at 6 at the baseball park. I have a practice tournament on Thursday-Saturday in Springhill and then the real ALL-STARS tournament will start on my mom's birthday in Jacksonville.

2 comments:

Windy Smith said...

I am so proud of you for making All-Stars! That is awesome. I hope you do well and your team wins it all. When you become a professional baseball player in your spare time from being a Doctor or something I will have to make sure I have your autograph!

Mike said...

Grandmaw and I loved watching you play baseball. You are very good....in spite of Daddy calling you out.
Love,
PeePaw