Saturday, March 17, 2007

Flashback!

On Friday we went to 6Flags. I rode a lot of crazy rides, but the craziest ride was the Flashback. You must be 48" or taller. It made me very dizzy. My dad said its the worst ride in the park. The Flashback was very fun! It had loops and turns and steep drops. I waited in line for about an hour before I could ride it. Jacob rode it with me but he kept his head looking down the whole entire ride. He had fear in his eyes! I liked going backwards better than going forwards. The ride was very fast! Mom and Dad can't ride it because they will throw up if they do! Well, maybe Dad won't, but Mom will for sure! We had a lot of fun at 6Flags and we stayed all day! If you click on the picture on the top right you can see me and Jacob on the Flashback while it was going up! It went up like 20 feet or 30. I am not sure. It went up high! If you click on the bottom right picture you can see me on the 7th row on the left (I was actually on the right, but on the picture I am on the left). Leave me a comment and tell me if you have been on the Flashback and if you liked it or not.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Cole,

The "Flashback" is one of my favorite rides! The higher and the more flips, the better! Next time you come up to Colorado to visit I'll ride on all the fun, dizzy rides with you!

Ben - The Waffle said...

Hey-o I mean there might be worse rides at Six Flags, like the most shaky ride is the Texas Giant, and the ride that tries to throw you out of your seat onto the ground is the Runaway mine-train, and in the old days the one that would make you seriously dizzy was the Spindletop. You would stand next to the wall and then the room started spinning fast enough. When the room was spinning fast enough the floor would drop and you would be pushed against the wall -not falling - by the centrifugal force. But when you are ready, Mr. Freeze is the best ride at Six Flags!

Melissa said...

that rolacoster lokes like fun. I want to ride that ride some time

Melissa said...

from peyton

Windy Smith said...

I am a little afraid of the Flashback myself. That is one of the rides that I really don't like. The last time I went to Six Flags, I rode the Titan and The Batman Ride. Then I threw up all over the place and couldn't stop spinning. I think I will just watch you have fun the next time we all go. I will just stick with the Bumper cars or something!!

Mike said...

I'm glad you like riding all the rides. I don't....but Grandma does. She'll ride anything with you. I'll just sit on a bench and wait for ya'll, okay?
But wait!!!......now that I think about it...what's up with riding the rides at 6 Flags? Huh? You wouldn't ride any rides with Granma at Sea World? What's up with that, dude?
PeePaw