Friday, February 2, 2007

Skateboading


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is a video of me learning how to skateboard when I was about 5 years old. I really liked to go to the skate park in Tyler with my dad. Jacob was too scared to ride down the ramp on the skateboard. I like the part of the video where I fall off. It is funny. Now I am better on the skateboard and I can do a few tricks. Last night I watched a movie with my dad about Tony Hawk. It was good. Sometimes I can go to the Kilgore skate park with dad, but it is really small. I liked the one in New Mexico that we went to. It was big like a swimming pool with lots of ramps. I hope you like my video.

4 comments:

Caci said...

Cole, I really enjoy this video and I had fun helping you get it up on your blog site. I am glad that you still enjoy skateboarding.....where were your elbow and knee pads????? Crazy boy!

Michael said...

Love the video. When can we see one of you doing some ollies and grinds?

Melissa said...

I like the part where you almost fall off too....it made me laugh! I'm glad you were ok though. It's not as funny when people get hurt, only just when they fall.

Melissa said...

hey cole,maybe some time you can show me some of your thricks. love, peyton