Sunday, December 9, 2007

Colorado: A Land Through Time

Last Wednesday at approximately 7:00 p.m., 2007, we had a performance. It was called Colorado: A Land Through Time, as you can see from the title. For my part, I was a Spanish explorer named Francisco Coronado. The first time I heard that name I thought it sounded like San Francisco Colorado. Do you think so too? My mom told me to say, "My name is Francisco Coronado. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" But I didn't do that! I had to wear a gigantic sombrero that you could put a picnic on. You can see that from the video that you have already watched, or will watch later on. One time whenever we were rehearsing we were doing a dance. For one of the parts of my costume I had to have a serrape, otherwise known as a poncho. It was really long, so whenever we were doing the dance our music teacher said, "Stop!" I stopped and I was on my serrape. I skidded across the stage and fell! Then one of the teachers said, "Maybe you shouldn't wear that costume while you do the dance." And then whenever she turned away, I said, "YES!" and pulled my arm down in front of my face like on the movie Napoleon Dynamite. My mom and dad and brother and sister all came to watch me in my play. It turned out to be very good! I hope you enjoy the video (it got cut short, because it was supposed to be 5 min. but mom could only upload 2 min. so you won't see my last song.)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Michael said...

Very cool. I think you should have said, "My name is San Francisco Colorado. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"